Mentors Wanted for Google Code In (High School Students)

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Tue Nov 3 22:31:47 UTC 2015

Hi

We need mentors to participate in the Google Code-In program. This is not a
commitment
like the Google Summer of Code. The focus is on high school students and
smaller tasks
any RTEMS user should be capable of performing. The tasks should take less
than a day
normally for the student.

All contact will be via email. Mentoring is normally on a "first come,
first served" basis. You
answer email or review work when you can as students post it.

We have done this twice in the past and it has been very rewarding.

Please email me if you are curious and have questions or want to mentor.

Thanks.

--joel