RTEMS Accepted info Google Code-In 2015

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri Nov 13 20:31:28 UTC 2015

Hi

We are honored to be in the 2015 edition of the Google Code-In program for
high school students.  Our current list of small task ideas is at:

https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GCI/Projects

Please volunteer to mentor. It is a very rewarding program and the tasks are
small. Any RTEMS user should be able to help out.

One of the tasks class is beginner and it can be done once by any number of
students. One of the ones for RTEMS it to do the hello world introductory
exercise we require of GSOC students. So if you can use the RSB and run
hello world on a simulator, you are more than qualified. :)

Please pitch in. Many hands make light work. Plus there is a cool t-shirt in
it for you. :)

--joel