embedded brains @ embedded world, was: Re: Embedded World?

Thomas Dörfler thomas.doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Tue Nov 17 09:58:23 UTC 2015

Hello Daniel,

I am not quite sure whether you mean the "embedded world" trade fair in
Nuermberg, 23.-25.February 2016.

Our company will be there. We are located at stand 538, hall4.

And we will be happy to see as many RTEMS users as possible face-to-face
during these three days.

We were even discussing internally whether we should book a conference
room on wednesday for an informal RTEMS users meeting, but my guess is
that we will not reach the critical mass of people interested for this.

Looking forward to seeing you all,

Thomas.

Am 16.11.2015 um 21:23 schrieb Daniel Gutson:
> Sorry the off-topic email.
>
> Who is planning to attend the expo at EW, so we could meet?
>
> Thanks,
>
>     Daniel.

embedded brains GmbH
Thomas Doerfler