Cutting 4.11.0 Soon

Pavel Pisa pisa at cmp.felk.cvut.cz
Wed Nov 18 17:53:03 UTC 2015

Hello Gedare,

Premek has prepared update per your review remarks.
Change in pinmux and SCI has been quickly tested.

If you like the cleanup, please, push it to git.

We run more complete testing on Friday
but generally we can solve possible minor
problems and enhancements after 4.11 branching.

Complete loader support and startup code is
long term goal/wish which does not fit to 4.11
in any case.

Thanks,

           Pavel