Fwd: [rtems-source-builder] Various bugfixes for building rtems 4.9,4.10,4.11 and 4.12 (#5)

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Nov 23 15:36:31 UTC 2015

>> We probably always want the best infrastructure. And it we want to keep
>> hosts
>> moving forward, we will end up wanting to back port patches frequently.
>
> Would we be moving 4.11 to gcc-6? I just do not know but the
> gcc-common.cfg could result in cross-talk.

I agree with branches simply for this reason. We want to keep
"rolling" certain include config files to keep them up to date, which
means we have to archive the release configs anyways, so we should
have a separate copy of these files for the release versions. Just
making that separate copy be a branch simplifies a lot.