Math lib inclusion in BSP

sudarshan.rajagopalan sudarshan.rajagopalan at vecna.com
Thu Sep 24 19:49:21 UTC 2015

Hey all,

We are developing a new BSP that uses math.h in few of the BSP files. I
do understand that the math library functions are not part of standard C
library and has to be linked using "-lm". So I include "LD_LIBS  += -lm"
in the custom .cgf config file but this doesn't seem to work. I think
this has to be linked in a proper order. Could someone help with this?

Heres the custom config file:

include $(RTEMS_ROOT)/make/custom/default.cfg

RTEMS_CPU = arm

LD_LIBS += -lm

CPU_CFLAGS = -march=armv7-m -mthumb

CFLAGS_OPTIMIZE_V = -O0 -g -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16

Thanks and Regards,
Sudarshan