building RTEMS 4.11 leon3 with floating point support?

Cudmore, Alan P. (GSFC-5820) alan.p.cudmore at nasa.gov
Wed Sep 2 14:33:52 UTC 2015

I have not analyzed it to determine what floating point code is being
generated.

As soon as we try to FTP to the board, it generates an FP trap on GRMON.
When I enabled the floating point context support on the FTP task, it does
not crash.

But I agree, it is worth trying to figure out where the FP code is being
generated in the FTP task.

Alan