GSoC 2016 Interested in Tracing was Re:

vivek kukreja vivekkukreja5 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 12:59:07 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I am very sorry for the late response. I have my exams starting this week,
until the end of the month. I should be able to contribute full-time to the
project during my vacations after the exam.

I have made changes to the document to provide more details about my
approach and deliverables in each phase. I hope I have answered most of the
questions from Joel.

Isaac, I have finally managed to download the source code from GIT on my
laptop. It seems that the university network was blocking traffic over GIT
protocol. I am now using a private internet connection to download source
code. So far, I was using the 4.11 code that I had downloaded from FTP. I
will soon port my changes to 4.12 and provide you a patch to look at.

Please let me know any concerns you might have, that I can resolve before
the acceptance deadline. I am really hoping to get accepted, and am looking
forward to working with you on this project.

Regards,
Vivek