the rtems kernel source list

printk opentkernel at 163.com
Fri Apr 22 02:19:12 UTC 2016

Hello,
I am learning RTEMS, where is the kernel source, I find some
place seems holding the kernel source:

  rtems/c/src/support/ ---------  only version.c there.
  rtems/c/src/ada/ -------------  is this kernel source?

  rtems/cpukit/score/src --------  why named score?
  rtems/cpukit/rtems/src --------  kernel source?

  rtems/score/cpu/$(ARCH) ------- cpu depended code?

is there any more code belone to the RTEMS kernel.
thanks very much. please kindly help.

- -
duhuanpeng