Thanks to RTEMS for accepting my GSOC'16 proposal.

sane sai charan sanesaicharan23 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 10:02:54 UTC 2016

Hi ,

         Congratulations to all students who selected for GSOC'16. I am
very excited to work with my mentors and RTEMS community. I must say a big
thanks to Pavel Pisa for helping me a lot in improving my proposal and for
his patience in answering my questions. Also a special thanks to Gedare
Bloom and Joel Sherril. This is my first FOSS project. I wish to have a
great experience with RTEMS and my contribution to RTEMS never end.

Best Regards ,
   Sane Sai Charan.