Building a rtems image

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Mon Apr 4 21:56:08 UTC 2016

On 4/04/2016 10:53 PM, Sambeet Panigrahi wrote:
> I corrected the qemu.sh script.The image runs now but I get a error No
> Multiboot Header found. Can you help me to find a solution to it.

What does ...

  $ file examples/ticker.exe

show?

The PC BSP executable .exe files contain a multiboot header and this
should be in the first 8K of the file. A working boot loader should load
this.

I am currently working on the PC BSP and this is all working for me. I
am network booting via PXE to iPXE and then to a multiboot executable on
a real PC.