Integration of libcoap into RTEMS-libbsd

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Aug 2 17:52:47 UTC 2016

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 11:53 AM, Babacar Diop <bdiopxv at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Gedare,
>
> Thank you for response. I forgot to precise that I have the networking
> capabilities on my beaglebone black thanks to Ragunath's work.
>
> Ok so basically, I thought about using the RSB to add the library into RTEMS
> as a static library as it might help me to automatize
> the work. Is it really necessary to build my own script or does the curernt
> RSB can do the work with my custom configuration ?

RSB won't know how to build the library. You have to teach it, see for
examples: https://git.rtems.org/rtems-source-builder/tree/rtems/config/graphics

You should first be able to manually build the library and validate
that it works for you. then you can provide the RSB script for easier
maintenance and to share with the world.