VFP support for lpc32xx

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Thu Aug 18 05:26:11 UTC 2016

Hello Kevin,

please send the GCC patches first to the GCC mailing list for upstream
integration.

Later we have to update the documentation:

https://docs.rtems.org/doc-current/share/rtems/html/cpu_supplement/ARM-Specific-Information-Multilibs.html#ARM-Specific-Information-Multilibs

Tthe documentation system moved to sphinx and updates for the RTEMS Git
master are currently stalled.