Help with RTEMS

Tanu Hari Dixit tokencolour at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:47:57 UTC 2016

Hey Punit,

Thank you for your reply and pointing to the open projects.
The problem is I don't have "testsuites" folder in
/development/rtems/src/b-sis/sparc-rtems4.12/c. I'm still unable to
find the executables. I can't seem to figure out where the "samples"
folder is located. As I had mentioned in my previous mail, there are
samples in the rtems source directory
(/development/rtems/src/rtems/testsuites/samples/ticker) but I don't
know as to how to specify to test those samples with the configure
command.

Thank you,
Tanu Hari Dixit.