ANN: New class "RTEMS Application Development" in Munich/Germany, 12.-14. April 2016

Thomas Doerfler thomas.doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Mon Feb 1 13:46:34 UTC 2016

Hello,

we are currently planning an open RTEMS class "RTEMS Application
Development" in Munich/Germany to start on

		April 12th, 2016.

This class has is main focus on application development based on the
RTEMS kernel.

Maybe you or some of your colleagues like to join in? See our updated
website

http://www.embedded-brains.de/en/rtems-real-time-operating-system/rtems-training-courses/

for more details.

Please send us an email or use the website form if you and/or your
colleagues are interested to attend, so we can reserve seats for you.

wkr,
Thomas Doerfler.

embedded brains GmbH
Thomas Doerfler