RTEMS 4.12 tool chain update required

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Wed Feb 24 16:43:38 UTC 2016

We will need to bump again once the next newlib snapshot comes out. I added
methods missing methods to pthread.h and need it before I can submit patches
to add those methods to RTEMS.

I suppose we could bump to a git snapshot but I would rather avoid that
since
it seems to cause users with draconian firewalls problems.

--joel