Removing Architectures Patches

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Mon Jan 4 17:21:24 UTC 2016

Hi

I think I cleaned everything up and did grep's after each architecture to
make sure it was gone except for standard GNU files.

That said, I could easily have made a mistake. If anyone spots anything
questionable, please speak up.

FWIW there are other repos which need to be swept. These patches just cover
the core RTEMS repository. Even rtems-libbsd needs a sweep.

[joel at localhost rtems-libbsd]$ find . -name avr -o -name m32r -o -name h8300
./freebsd/sys/avr
./freebsd/sys/avr/avr
./freebsd/sys/m32r
./freebsd/sys/m32r/m32r
./freebsd/sys/h8300
./freebsd/sys/h8300/h8300

The tool targets are last but I am going to start the process on that
upstream.

--joel