Participation in GSoC 2016

Darshit Shah darnir at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 15:52:01 UTC 2016

I agree. A SMP Scheduling based project would be a nice match for me.

In fact, as suggested earlier, ticket #2510, about the implementing
arbitrary processor affinities sounds rather interesting to me. I've
been spending some time going through the paper once again, and soon
I'll try and come up with an action plan on what could be a good GSoC
project and further work beyond GSoC as well. Implementing the paper
in its entirety may be too large for a single GSoC, but I should be
able to split it into discrete smaller sections which can be
completely implemented over a summer.

--
Thanking You,
Darshit Shah