[1/6]add ar8031 or ar 8035 phy support

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Thu Jul 14 05:46:24 UTC 2016

If we import more and more files from various FreeBSD versions, then we
make it harder and harder to update everything to a newer FreeBSD
release. This may end up in a situation where we are practically stuck
at FreeBSD 9.

Imports which are not from the freebsd-org submodule must at least
clearly state the import version in the commit message.

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de