Help required with RTEMS Capture Engine.

vivek kukreja vivekkukreja5 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 08:32:23 UTC 2016

Hello Jennifer,

I just went through your commits on the Capture Engine and I see you
have mentioned about disabling the engine before running trace. This
is missing from the capture doc though. We will fix that.
Thanks for clearing this out Jennifer. I'm working on live-tracing for
GSoC and I think this should be my starting point.

Regards,
Vivek