I2C testcase linking error

Ben Gras beng at shrike-systems.com
Sat Jul 23 18:27:46 UTC 2016

All,

I tried to reproduce this. The I2C branch of your repo doesn't build
because of struct i2c not being defined. So I #if 0'd out all the
function bodies in i2c.c, and then everything builds, without linker errors.

What is your state now? Are you blocked on this (or anything else)
still? If so, can you help me reproduce, e.g. by creating a branch that
definitely exhibits the problem?

I did build from scratch, if you have linking problems it may be an idea
to rm -rf the beagle build dir and reconfigure and rebuild, in case
there is a library hanging around with an extra object file it isn't
supposed to have that the buildsystem isn't updating.

Cheers,

Ben