I2C testcase linking error

Ben Gras beng at shrike-systems.com
Sun Jul 24 18:22:36 UTC 2016

All,

Aha, I see the problem indeed.

From the output I conclude default-configuration.o is providing symbols
that conflict with your configuration symbols. This suggests
default-configuration.o is pulled in to satisfy some configuration
requirement. This suggests we should put more info in init.c.

I found a small change from your init.c that seems to "fix" this problem:
-#define CONFIGURE_USE_DEVFS_AS_BASE_FILESYSTEM
+#define CONFIGURE_FILESYSTEM_IMFS

I guess DEVFS is too limited to support the I2C subsystem but I didn't
go so deep as to find out what the ins and outs are once I saw this does
link :-)