Porting BSD Mailbox for RPi

Mudit Jain muditjain18011995 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 09:40:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

The libbsd one is a concatenation of all the functions, generic as well as
bsp specific into one file.The recent version of FreeBSD implements
it such that bcm_sdhci.c uses generic functions defined in sdhci.c and
builds the driver specific to the bsp. This provides more modularity.
Another difference between the recent version and the libbsd one is in the
structures of *sdhci slot* and *software context.*
So modification of the libbsd version would finally result in the
concatenation of the two files namely , sdhci.c and bcm_sdhci.c from the
recent FreeBSD. Thus I replaced the entire sdhci.c. I had previously asked
regarding this. .

If modification of the libbsd sdhci.c is better alternative, that can be
done.

Mudit