Raspberry pi not working with latest compiler and rtems-git

Pavel Pisa ppisa4lists at pikron.com
Sun Jun 19 15:08:10 UTC 2016

Hello Alan,

On Friday 17 of June 2016 19:04:58 Alan Cudmore wrote:
> I refreshed my RSB build and pulled the latest rtems git changes. ( as of
> today ) and the Raspberry Pi BSPs are not working.
> I built the sparc/sis RSB and BSP and my tests run fine on that.
> I will troubleshoot in the next day or so and try to find the error.
>
> What is the best ARM simulator BSP to try?
> I have qemu-system-arm 2.5.0 installed, and I can run some bare metal
> examples using the -M versatilepb sim.
>
> Thanks,
> Alan

I have successfully build and run actual RTEMS master on RPi1 B+
but with U-boot load. Last commit

commit 16706b723f788cd26a3d5cb475f5468a68dcf263
Author: Sebastian Huber <sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de>
Date:   Fri Jun 17 08:06:56 2016 +0200

    bsps: Fix printk() format warning

I have pushed set of my debug prints hacks to my personal
rtems-rpi-devel branch on GitHub

  https://github.com/ppisa/rtems/tree/rtems-rpi-devel

Commit

   "HACKS to locate Raspberry Pi boot problems."

Try to build that version of RTEMS and run it on RPi1 and RPi2
where you experience problems.

Best wishes,

             Pavel