New class "RTEMS Application Development" in Munich/Germany, 18.-20. October 2016

Thomas Doerfler thomas.doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Mon Jun 20 13:19:45 UTC 2016

Hello,

we are currently planning an open RTEMS class "RTEMS Application
Development" in Munich/Germany to start on

		October 18th, 2016.

This class has is main focus on application development based on the
RTEMS kernel.

Maybe you or some of your colleagues like to join in? See our updated
website

http://www.embedded-brains.de/en/rtems-real-time-operating-system/rtems-training-courses/

for more details.

There are still a limited number of seats available, so now it is time
to register. Please send us an email or use the website form if you
and/or your colleagues are interested to attend, so we can reserve seats
for you.

BTW: The registration period closes on October 4th.

wkr,
Thomas Doerfler.

embedded brains GmbH
Thomas Doerfler