Instructions for Networking with Xilinx BSP and Qemu

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Sat Jun 18 00:54:09 UTC 2016

On 18/06/2016 01:40, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Are there instructions for doing this?  Or even the realview BSP?

I am not sure. It has been a while since I ran this. Last time I used
qemu and the Xilinx BSP I used VDE with a 32 port VDE switch connected
to a bridge between my test network port and the tap the VDE switch
connected too. This meant I could run qemu sessions in parallel and as a
user not root. This set up is easy on FreeBSD as it is just a few lines
in the /etc/rc.conf file however I am not sure how this would translate
to Linux. If there is interest I can look at documenting it.