GSOC 2016

animesh pathak animesh2049 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 17:19:11 UTC 2016

Hi,
Thanks for informing. Another interesting idea on which I would like to
work upon, from the Ideas page is "Unified Interrupts and Devices" . In
case this project is already assigned to someone please suggest me the
project which I can pick up, and can get started with.
Regarding my skills, I have good knowledge of GNU/Linux environment,
operating system related things like Processes, CPU Scheduling, System
calls, Concurrency and Threading, Locking mechanisms, File systems etc and
also I have implemented custom syscalls in xv6 os. I have experience in
programming languages like C, C++, Python, JavaScript and have a good
algorithmic background.

Regards