Regarding GSOC 2016 BBB Mentor

punit vara punitvara at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 04:43:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am ready with RTEMS hello world on Beagle bone black (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyOHU02bsvw&index=6&list=PL2muodf7ZnYcS18wkilESuJpZGj4mYSMJ)
and interested to improve BBB BSP . Currently I am testing GPIO and will
work on PWM driver for showcasing on my proposal. But I am afraid that I
have not listened anything from Ben Gras. Is some else will mentor me  ? If
not then should I stick with my BBB idea or go for another RTEMS project
for which some one can mentor me ? I have already asked this question
before but I am little worried that is why I created new thread. Any
suggestions will be appreciated.