Regarding GSOC 2016 BBB Mentor

Jarielle Catbagan jariellecatbagan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 06:22:02 UTC 2016

Hello Punit,

I was working on porting the MicroMonitor (uMon) bootloader to the BBB last
year's GSoC 2015.  There is actually still some work that needs to be
done.  At the moment, Ethernet functionality and booting application images
still need to be implemented to get it to the point of making it a usable
bootloader for the BBB.  If you're interested in pursuing this as a
project, feel free to drop on by at umon-devel at rtems.org if you have any
questions.

Best,
Jarielle