Project for GSoC 2016

Ankit ladhania ankitladhania at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 19:11:43 UTC 2016

Hi,
I'm a final year student pursuing Bachelors in Computer Science and
Engineering from Indian School of Mines (IIT), Dhanbad.

I have studied and analyzed RTEMS and I think I would be a good fit for
"Porting V8 to RTEMS" project based on the prior experiences in Amazon,
WebEngage and many other projects. I have done course work related to OS
and am quite familiar with system calls and bare bones of OS. I have been
working with JavaScript for more than 3 years so I know the architecture of
how V8 is designed and its working.

Thus porting V8 to RTEMS would be both a fun and learning experience for
me.

I have few queries regarding the project :

   1. What is the difficulty level of the project ?
   2. What is the ETA for the project ?

Regards,
Ankit