Participation in GSoC 2016

Darshit Shah darnir at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 12:01:58 UTC 2016

I have updated my draft proposal with a basic timeline for things that
need to be done. The link is shared on the tracking page and has been
submitted via the program website as well. I'm sharing it here as well:
https://goo.gl/UmgS61

Since this is a draft proposal, it may not be completely polished yet.
I'd appreciate any comments on it, especially the project description
and timeline.

--
Thanking You,
Darshit Shah