[GSoC] Proposal Drafts

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Thu Mar 17 20:12:38 UTC 2016

Aspiring GSoC Students,

I made my first pass and comments over the draft proposals linked from
https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GSoC/2016 and you should please continue
to improve your drafts as mentors will be reading them as time
permits. If you have not started your proposal, you should be aiming
to do so in order to get useful early feedback and interest from
potential mentors.

The Google Webapp is where you make your official proposal submission.
Note that you can submit a draft there as a google doc also. Please
cross-link to the gdoc you link in the tracking table! Note that if
you submit a PDF for "Final Submission", we are *not* able to see it
until the proposal submission period ends! So, you will NOT receive
any feedback on PDF "Final" submissions, only on "Draft" submission or
your linked gdoc.

Thanks,
Gedare