Request for GPIO Examples

Ketul Shah ketulshah1993 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 05:24:10 UTC 2016

Hi Punit,

Apart from what Worth Burruss suggested,

First of all setting on off timing and testing on LED would be OK for
primary testing.

You can always test your PWM signals on DSO/CRO to have a clear picture of
what is happening over signals.

And if you can manage to have second BBB you can test signals on it too:-
http://hackaday.com/2015/02/19/turn-your-beagleboneblack-in-to-a-14-channel-100msps-logic-analyzer/

Also thinking towards a bit application side,

Using PWM signals you can very DC motor speed using motor driver IC.
RGB Led would be a great visual to test it and many more....

Hope this helps for your further testing...

Ketul