GSOC 2016 Project:Porting Rock on RTEMS

Sambeet Panigrahi sambeet161616 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 21:58:35 UTC 2016

Hi,
 With the help from Rock members, I could secure some scripts and
documentation from the previous SOCIS project on Porting Rock on RTEMS.
That caused a lot many changes in my proposal.I request everyone to have a
look and comment. My proposal link is

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ntfj3X4Tplmpxg7yGkojk5YSuNOjZB7q_2I3tSuf7r4/edit?usp=sharing

Regards
Sambeet