GSOC'16 proposal review

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Fri Mar 25 11:46:06 UTC 2016

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 4:11 AM, Pavel Pisa <ppisa4lists at pikron.com> wrote:
> Hello Sai Charan,
>
> as for your proposal "RTEMS MMU/MPU support for PowerPC",
> I expect that Gedare is right person to comment.
>
> But I think that even proposal for LwIP integration
> worth to be submitted.
>
> I think that two proposal to single org are possible
> for one student and selection can be done after evaluation.

I agree. If you have the lwIP proposal too, you can and should submit
both. I won't have time to read/review the MMU proposal details before
the deadline.

> Send screenshot with your Hello world to the list
> and or Gedare, Joel and me.
>
> I have listed your proposal on RTEMS GSoC page.
> If you have cannot edit Wiki then some from
To edit the wiki, you should create a user account and then you can
click an "Edit Page" link button on the bottom of editable pages.

> admins should help there. As for the name,
> do you prefer order Sane Sai Charan or Sai Charan Sane
> for the listing? Probably firstname surname is
> more common order.

And if you have a preference on what to be called in general.