Correcting Location of Header Files in Source Tree

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Tue Mar 29 23:07:05 UTC 2016

Hi

There are a handful of header files which are in the wrong place in the
source tree in cpukit. So far, I haven't found one which needs to change
the installed view.

The ones I have identified so far are:

+ device driver interface definitions in libcsupport/include which should
now
be in cpukit/include. Some were not under rtems/ but were installed there.

+ confdefs.h is in sapi/include but should be sapi/include/rtems/confdefs.h
based  on its installed location.

I don't expect any of these to impact user code and will be testing
thoroughly.

Any comments or other misplaced files I should look into?

--joel