RTEMS BSD Makefile for Networking

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Wed Mar 30 21:10:13 UTC 2016

On Mar 30, 2016 4:07 PM, "Olufowobi, Habeeb" <
habeeb.olufowobi at bison.howard.edu> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I am trying to build the RTEMS BSD by following the guide in the
libbsd.txt that is contained in the RTEMS-libbsd but I couldn't run the
make command. I realized that there is no makefile in the
RTEMS-libbsd apart from the Makefile.todo and makefile.py present.

> I have gone through the steps of using waf and I will like to learn how
to use the RTEMS makefile support for the networking too.

> I hope someone can provide me the proper guidance on how to complete this
step.

> Thank you.

There is no Makefile for rtems-libbsd. It should be built with waf.