Building RTEMS hello world image using CMake

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Fri Mar 4 14:44:34 UTC 2016

You should first compile and install RTEMS per
https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/TBR/UserManual/Quick_Start using 4.12 for
the master branch of rtems.git. Then you can see how the
git.rtems.org/examples-v2.git uses two build systems, custom makefiles
and waf, to compile example applications. This might give you an idea
about what might be done to compile and link an application against an
installed RTEMS using CMake, if that is really what you want to do.

I don't know of any effort to get rtems itself to compile with CMake.