GSOC'16 proposal review

Pavel Pisa ppisa4lists at pikron.com
Fri Mar 25 08:11:44 UTC 2016

Hello Sai Charan,

as for your proposal "RTEMS MMU/MPU support for PowerPC",
I expect that Gedare is right person to comment.

But I think that even proposal for LwIP integration
worth to be submitted.

I think that two proposal to single org are possible
for one student and selection can be done after evaluation.

Send screenshot with your Hello world to the list
and or Gedare, Joel and me.

I have listed your proposal on RTEMS GSoC page.
If you have cannot edit Wiki then some from
admins should help there. As for the name,
do you prefer order Sane Sai Charan or Sai Charan Sane
for the listing? Probably firstname surname is
more common order.

Best wishes,

            Pavel