waf: wil the new build system copy header files to include as autoconf?

printk opentkernel at 163.com
Tue May 3 11:42:57 UTC 2016

On Sun, May 01, 2016 at 11:44:23PM +0000, Amar Takhar wrote:
> On 2016-04-30 23:50 +0800, printk wrote:
> > Hi, will the new build system copy the headers to include too?
>
> No, the new build system which you can see here:
>
>   https://git.rtems.org/amar/waf.git/
>
> Does not do this.
>
> You can see how to build it and get more details by following this thread:
>
>   https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2015-February/009837.html
>

> Amar.

hello, Amar,

very happy to heard from you and thank you. I am trinng compile & config RTEMS with kbuild:
so i need to fix the includes. (-I) option.

 .config - RTEMS/arm 4.12 Kernel Configuration
  +------------------ RTEMS/arm 4.12 Kernel Configuration ------------------+
  |  Arrow keys navigate the menu.  <Enter> selects submenus ---> (or empty |
  |  submenus ----).  Highlighted letters are hotkeys.  Pressing <Y>        |
  |  includes, <N> excludes, <M> modularizes features.  Press <Esc><Esc> to |
  |  exit, <?> for Help, </> for Search.  Legend: [*] built-in  [ ]         |
  | +---------------------------------------------------------------------+ |
  | |        Linux example  --->                                          | |
  | |        *** RTEMS ***                                                | |
  | |        libcpu  --->                                                 | |
  | |        libbsp  --->                                                 | |
  | |        c  --->                                                      | |
  | |        cpukit  --->                                                 | |
  |        <Select>    < Exit >    < Help >    < Save >    < Load >         |

duhuanpeng.
u74147@gmail.com