Updates and Issues

Mudit Jain muditjain18011995 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 10:11:39 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

GSOC Updates :
As per Gedare's mail I have set up the blog, calendar, wiki and have forked
the rtems-libbsd on github. I had set-up rtems for rpi following alan's
blog and now have built rtems libbsd for rpi. My first blog post is
regarding the same- Blog <http://rtemsgsoc2016-mudit.blogspot.in/>.

Issues faced :
Before building it for raspberry pi, I tried to build the latest master [
libbsd ] for arm/realview_pbx_a9_qemu however this failed with the
following error message
[802/849] Compiling testsuite/ping01/test_main.c
../../testsuite/ping01/test_main.c:40:43: fatal error:
rtems/bsd/test/network-config.h: No such file or directory
 #include <rtems/bsd/test/network-config.h>
             ^
compilation terminated.
I guess this is due to the recent change by chris. I did check out the
previous commit and it worked fine for that.

Thanks
Mudit