Master Doesn't Build with --enable-multiprocessing

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Mon May 23 06:01:06 UTC 2016

https://docs.rtems.org/doc-current/share/rtems/html/c_user/Symmetric-Multiprocessing-Services-Disable-Interrupts-and-Interrupt-Locks.html#Symmetric-Multiprocessing-Services-Disable-Interrupts-and-Interrupt-Locks

https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2015-June/011535.html

> and ..
>
> pc686/lib/include/rtems/score/cpustdatomic.h:274: undefined reference
> to `__atomic_fetch_add_4'

This is due to:

https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2695

However, if you need this function from libatomic on an SMP system, you
use completely wrong machine options.

SMP is not supported on x86 currently:

https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2183

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de