Weekly GSoC IRC Meetings: Wed 10am EDT

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue May 24 15:01:15 UTC 2016

We will have our first weekly IRC meeting for GSoC students tomorrow,
Wednesday May 25 10:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Savings Time (EDT: UTC-4)
hence 14:00 UTC/GMT. The purpose of these meetings is for each student
to briefly (about 5 minutes) discuss what they have been working on,
and what they will work on for the upcoming week. Joel or I will
moderate and ask questions, and other mentors or community members may
be there as well. Each student will also update their status on the
GSoC Tracking Page on our wiki.

All mentors and the community are welcomed to attend, but we do ask
that during this time you keep non-GSoC discussions offline to
facilitate a quick meeting.

Gedare