RKI Image for Raspberry PI 2

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Thu May 26 02:03:21 UTC 2016

I just tried the firmware in the repository above ( did not realize the
whole git repo was over 3 gigs! )

I backed up my RTEMS pi SD card and copied the contents of the firmware
"boot" directory to my card. I replaced kernel.img and kernel7.img with my
RKI images for the Pi and Pi2.

RTEMS boots on my Pi Model A+, but not on the 2. Same RTEMS images that
booted on my old card.

My old card boot directory is based off of a NOOBS installation.  I'll have
to investigate more.. Maybe I can upload my SD card contents to my github
account ( I think that would be OK with the license, since the official
firmware is on github as well )

Alan