libbsd update to FreeBSD head (2016-08-23)

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed Nov 9 14:26:31 UTC 2016

On 09/11/16 15:05, Sebastian Huber wrote:
>> Any idea how this impacted performance? I know Chris had mentioned
>> seeing a regression on Zynq.
>>

> There are so many ways to measure performance and this is a big update
> with thousands of changes. So, I don't know.

Christian wrote a script to semi-automatically port the FreeBSD user
space programs to RTEMS. This makes updating much easier in general.
Also, a unified baseline is required for regular updates. So, in case
performance problems show up, then my approach would be to fix them
together with the FreeBSD community.

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de