GSOC application

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Sun Apr 2 13:52:26 UTC 2017

On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 9:17 AM, faizan khan <faizan10114 at gmail.com> wrote:
> yes I am working on the getting started thing. I thought, I was supposed to
> port the complete bsp, not just one device. So I can choose anyone device in
> this case can and write driver for it..
>
> I think bbb is getting too much attention so I am looking into other
> projects. Do you know who worked on the v8 port. I did a failed experiment
> of porting it on Nucleus for k70. Eventually I settled with a lighweight v7
> (which is used by mongoose IOT platform). So would love to discuss that..

We have a number of possibilities and ongoing interest in some web/IoT
technologies. You can start looking in that direction. For this, a
platform that has internet capability should be used for testing. See
the "libbsd" project for the state-of-art in this area.

We have used mongoose web server until the license was changed.

> Also dont you guys use irc....

IRC (and the mailing list) tends to be inactive during the weekend.