SDIO stack in RTEM

faizan khan faizan10114 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 10:34:30 UTC 2017

I dont get it, RTEMs has a port of sdmmc stack https://git.rtems.org/rtems-l
ibbsd but not all the drivers are using it. For example I saw, stmf32
implement its own command sending mechanism. Shouldnt that be generic, the
sending of commands. Only the lower controller level detail should change.

Also I don't get the connection with freebsd code, do we use that code
directly in RTEMs, is all of that ported???

Just want to understand the structure of RTEMs...

cheers,
Faizan

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 10:43 AM, Sebastian Huber <