RTEMS 4.11.2-rc3 Release

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Thu Apr 6 01:43:40 UTC 2017

Hello,

RTEMS 4.11.2-rc3 is available for testing. If you are using RTEMS 4.11.1
we encourage you to test and report any issues before the release date
of 12th April 2017. I have moved the release date to give more time to
see if the sync.rtems.org upgrade issues can be resolved.

The release is available here:

  https://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/releases/4.11/rc/4.11.2-rc3/

The release notes contain the issues fixed. Important issues are:

  - DOSFS fixes
  - Libdl C++ exceptions fixes on 4.12 have been ported back
    to the 4.11 branch.

If you find an issue please raise a ticket and set the milestone to 4.11.2.

If you have a question please email this list.

Notes:

1. This release contains release notes for all 4.11 dot releases. The
PDF has links in red to RTEMS's Trac so you can click though to Trac to
review details.

2. Doxygen documentation will become available after it uploads from my
personal servers. The progress on ticket #2950 has stalled so I am
working around the issue by building the tar file locally and uploading
rather than using the RTEMS servers.

3. I have fixed the issue where the RC is in the `rc` directory now works.

Thanks