Jetson TK1 BSP

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Tue Apr 11 12:28:54 UTC 2017

Awesome!

Can you separate out the Jailhouse changes, BSP changes and any other
changes?

IMO the Jailhouse support is a definite thing we would want to merge. If
you did any clean up or enhancements that are not TK1 specific, then we
would likely want to merge those. The TK1 BSP is the specific piece that
needs discussion.

Can I still but a TK1? How similar is it to followup models?

Do you know of a simulator or is real hw the only testing option?

I am certainly pro merging it if you will be the point person for
maintaining​ and testing it. :)

We just need to digest the pieces.

--joel