Jetson TK1 BSP

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Wed Apr 12 14:04:55 UTC 2017

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 2:15 PM, Andreas Kölbl <
andreas.koelbl at st.oth-regensburg.de> wrote:

> Am 11.04.2017 um 14:28 schrieb Joel Sherrill:
> > Awesome!
> >
> > Can you separate out the Jailhouse changes, BSP changes and any other
> > changes?
> Not everything, the Interrupt Controller parses a static list where the
> information which interrupts are mapped is located.
> This should be fixed using the interrupts provided in the flat device
> tree. Is this working already?

I think so. Start a new thread to get advice just on DTC.

> > IMO the Jailhouse support is a definite thing we would want to merge.
> > If you did any clean up or enhancements that are not TK1 specific,
> > then we would likely want to merge those. The TK1 BSP is the specific
> > piece that needs discussion.

You can post the patches for this independently.

> > Can I still but a TK1? How similar is it to followup models?
> Yes, Nvidia has a list of vendors on their website [1]. Follow up models
> are completely different as they use the ARMv8 architecture which is 64
> bit and currently not supported by RTEMS.

We need the aarch64 port. :(

I think it would be of interest to post the patches for review. Starting
with
the ones that are independent of the BSP. Then move to the BSP itself.

> > Do you know of a simulator or is real hw the only testing option?
> I guess QEMU will work but I haven't make it working yet.
> >
> > I am certainly pro merging it if you will be the point person for
> > maintaining​ and testing it. :)
> Sure :)

:)

--joel